At Positive Vibes Therapy, our experienced occupational therapists develop interventions to maximize a child’s independence in their daily life activities in order to build self-confidence and thrive within their environments.
We utilize the most current evaluation tools and clinical standards to determine the appropriate one-on-one treatment for each individual child. We work in collaboration with parents and guardians to understand the child’s strength and weaknesses. As a team, this helps to identify and prioritize the family’s goals in order to optimize their child’s enjoyment and participation in everyday life activities.
Through learning, play, and other clinical approaches, we strive to promote the maximum level of independence for each child in their home, school, and community.
Occupational therapy can significantly benefit:
- Feeding and daily living skills
- Fine motor skills
- Visual motor and visual perceptual skills
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Sensory processing disorders
- Attention deficits
- Learning and coping skills
- Self-regulation skills
- Social skills and social development
- Neuromuscular and developmental performance
- Upper extremity strength and endurance
- Flexibility and muscle tone
- Coordination skills
- Postural training/Core stability
- Body mechanics
- Adaptive equipment and training
- Genetic disorders and other neurological conditions